Consulta sobre internet

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
lynhug0411
Numero de Lote: 207
Urbanización: Centinela

Re: Consulta sobre internet

Mensaje por lynhug0411 »

Sky cable and Movilnet for internet. Movilnet is similar to broadband, while Cable and Wireless is a DSL, a dial up IP which can combine with internet phone as a package. We think that Movilnet has a lesser problem but a bit more expensive. We had a CW before which was a headache. Good luck!
Batman
Numero de Lote: 130
Urbanización: Alcazar

Mensaje por Batman »

Hello Dalila, I am fed up with C&W. I have a company coming up soon, to see if I can get their service at my customers house. The company is siwireless. I believe the cost is 80 per mth. I could have them check your house when they are here if you want. Here is their web site - http://www.siwireless.com/ My email is ghgilbertson@hotmail.com
Norm&Sylvie
Numero de Lote: 175A

Mensaje por Norm&Sylvie »

We have been using SI Wireless for 7 yrs and are most satisfied. You need line of sight to the City or Cerro Jeffe towers. http://www.siwireless.com/contactenos/
Marco
Numero de Lote: 233

Mensaje por Marco »

Dalila -

None of the common satellite services in Panamá provide internet connections that I have found. A google search reveals a couple of companies such as Hughes that say their coverage includes Panamá. It isn't clear who the distributors/installers are. The prices started at $200 a month for basic service, so I didn't pursue it.

Good luck and let us know what you decide....
Leslie "Marco" Lieurance, VP
Vecinos Vigilantes on Facebook
Vecinos Vigilantes on Twitter
Whats App group for emergencies only
Batman
Numero de Lote: 130
Urbanización: Alcazar

Mensaje por Batman »

Hi Dalilia, Siwireless is coming up on Wed. Do you want them to come by and check your house for signal?
lynhug0411
Numero de Lote: 207

Mensaje por lynhug0411 »

To Dalila or Batman:

Are you still using SIWIRELESS Internet service? Do you still recommend this company here in our community? We are pretty close to Cerro Jefe towers here in Centinela.

I need your advice. Thank you.

Hugo
Maricia Miller
Numero de Lote: 204

Mensaje por Maricia Miller »

If we remember correctly, we wanted SIWIRELESS and when they came to check, even though we are close to Cerro Jefe, they were not able to confirm a signal for us. There would have been a $200 installation charge at the time. Good luck ... C & W is pretty annoying but ... :lol:
Bren15
Numero de Lote: 158C
Urbanización: Fortaleza

Mensaje por Bren15 »

Hi. We are in Fortelza and recently signed up with siwireless. Even tho' it has been less than 2 weeks, we were extremely pleased with the quick reply to our inquiry (check their website). The technician speaks perfect English and his number is: 6428-6199 Mr. Aramchak. He'll even give you names of local residents to verify on your own. What a difference from the poor service of C&W. Please be sure to give him my husbands name as a referral: Joe Hummer. If you have more questions, feel free to call Joe at 6675-1193. Hope this helps.
I believe we met you at the clubhouse during the Halloween party. Welcome to the community.
Brenda
Bren15
Numero de Lote: 158C
Urbanización: Fortaleza

Mensaje por Bren15 »

To be more specific, we had the dish installed and chose the 3meg option. We watch Netflix and youtube and use internet throughout the day and the siwireless service has been perfect, even during the rain. It's nice to have reliable service.
Brenda
Norm&Sylvie
Numero de Lote: 175A

Mensaje por Norm&Sylvie »

We have been using SI Wireless for 8 yrs. Professional, reliable, courteous. Very satisfied with them. Recommended.
Responder