carta sobre calles a Vistamares - letter to Vistamares

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
tsimons
Numero de Lote: 89
Urbanización: Frente
Ubicación: Bella vista, calle 42 y calle Colombia, Edificio Rocamar, planta baja, oficina no.1
Contactar:

Re: carta sobre calles a Vistamares - letter to Vistamares

Mensaje por tsimons »

Traduccion en español sigue abajo....

This is my personal response to Jim Good.

Instead of offering a fight to your neighboors in this community, why dont you start to contribute towards this community!
Join us in medical emergency comitte and put words alongside with deeds!
Terani Simons

Esta es una respuesta mia personal al sr.Jim Good.
En vez de ofrecer una pelea a tus vecinos de esta comunidad, porque no empiezas a contribuir hacia la comunidad!
Unete a nosotros en el comite de emergencias medicas y pon tus palabras con tus hechos!
Terani Simons
Jim Good
Numero de Lote: 38 39 4041
Urbanización: Fortaleza

Mensaje por Jim Good »

I wasn't going to answer this but.....
Seeing I still have a job and work 1/2 the year outside of Panama, my time is taken. If I wanted to be a Politician, I would have been one earlier in my life. I didn't move to Los Altos to stir the pot and play the games. I am just fine with the way things are now and IMO Melo is doing an awesome job.

Saludos
Jim
avechaser
Numero de Lote: 142
Urbanización: Torreon

Mensaje por avechaser »

Ely and Jim

If its true that the Panamanian Government does not feel responsible for maintaining the road from Goofy Lake up to and beyond the entrance to Altos de Cerro Azul, there must be a reason for it. Just as in any other country, the Ministry of Works has standards and criteria that must be met before they adopt a road. The best way to find out would be to ask them... If they have valid reasons for not taking over the maintenance, I don't see how we can force them to do it.

By the way, I am intrigued: do you think that someone is "attacking Melo". If so, please explain.

Bill
Altos del Torreón 142
kenny
Numero de Lote: 130
Urbanización: Guardian

Mensaje por kenny »

Hola a todos espero esten muy bien. Realmente las calles son un desastre y nose porque no las reparan, recuerdo que el ano pasado el pretexto fue que no habia asfalto, porque la fabrica que lo proveia, se habia quedado sin este material, despues fue el invierno y ahora me imagino que sera lo mismo porque nadie, nos informa nada. Es lamentable, nose cuando sera el dia que habra una verdadera comunicacion entre la Administracion y los propietarios. Por otro lado les comunico que el Dr. Batista ya no labora en el Grupo Melo, desde hace aproximadamente 2 meses, creo que el que tomo su posicion es el encargado de Recursos Humanos, que dicen es un poco mas accesible. Asi que les sugiero que llamen la Oficina y requieran los nuevos datos del Administrador. Saludos, Kenny
avechaser
Numero de Lote: 142
Urbanización: Torreon

Mensaje por avechaser »

Key words: “Attacking Melo” and “Retirement Community”

These comments contain some history of the Altos de Cerro Azul project – from the long-term owners’ point of view – that newer owners may not be aware of. They may help to explain why there is a wide divergence of opinion amongst different owners regarding how to act under present circumstances.

I detect in some contributions to this forum the belief that the Melo Group is the sole entity that we should thank for the existence today of Altos de Cerro Azul (ACA) and that any criticism of their performance constitutes “an attack” and should not be allowed. While not belittling in any way the initial vision and effort of the Melo Group (as Developer) to get ACA started, the truth is that ACA has been kept going by the efforts of property owners who bought lots early on (quite a lot of them, including ourselves, during the uncertain and often downright bad times of the late ‘80s and early ‘90s, when Panama was a quite different place than it is now) and have each and every month religiously paid their monthly maintenance fees for the last 20 years or more. Melo Group was happy then to sell people lots on the understanding that TSM would always be low due to the size of the project (over 1800 lots) and its nature (a weekend getaway, not a full-time residence); but in fact in just over 20 years long-term owners have had to face an accumulated 700% increase in TSM for improved lots and a 1167% for undeveloped lots! Under such circumstances, it is surely understandable that people get upset about such things as deteriorating roads and yet another increase in TSM, and they certainly have every right to air their grievances.

Regarding in particular the new increase in TSM, perhaps there is an explanation as to why different folks see things in quite different ways. I have seen and heard comments – notably from more recent purchasers - that Altos de Cerro Azul is a “retirement community”. For most of the life of the project and for most owners today this has been and still is totally untrue. The original concept presented to and approved by Panamanian authorities (including the National Park authority) - and marketed to buyers for years and years – was that of a rural weekend community where people who work in the city can own a lot to pleasantly pass their spare time, i.e. just a few days a month or year. This meant and means that it was also supposed to be a low impact project with correspondingly low maintenance requirements. Most people purchased precisely on that understanding.

The phenomenon of people buying to retire and live here permanently or semi-permanently (thus placing a much heavier demand per capita on services, roads etc) is quite new. Such folks are welcome but should bear in mind the following. Its quite understandable that if your permanent or semi-permanent home is here you might find the increase in maintenance fees reasonable or even low; but for most owners who bought under the original concept, who use the place only a few days each month and who have already had to face several large increases in maintenance fees, the new TSM has simply gone one step too far.

Bill
Lot 142, El Torreón
iqsimons
Numero de Lote: 89
Urbanización: Frente

Mensaje por iqsimons »

LAS CALLES Y SERVICIOS DE MANTENIMIENTO

Vecinos de las 9 barriadas del Residencial de Montaña Los Altos de Cerro Azul:

FELICITACIONES A LA ADMINISTRACIÓN..... Se ha iniciado la reparación de las Calles del Residencial y están finalizando con la Calle Bandiera de Altos del Frente.

1. Un agravante que tenemos todos los propietarios sobre la cabeza, son las Calles de las 9 barriadas del Residencial de Montaña Los Altos de Cerro Azul, que están denominadas como calles privadas.

2. Siendo nuestra responsabilidad debemos todos velar por un plan concreto de mantenimiento periódico de las calles , para evitar daños profundos que hacen más costosa su reparación.

3. Las calles de este residencial desde hace más de 25 años poco a poco, fueron entregadas, declaradas y aceptadas por el Ministerio de Obras Públicas (MOP) como privadas, aprobaciones de notas que reposan en el Ministerio de Vivienda y Ordenamiento Territorial ( MIVIOT) , motivo por el cual – a pesar de que algunos estatutos no lo indican, ante esta condición de privada - la reparación es responsabilidad de los propietarios, según lo indica la Ley, mediante la resolución 20-2003 del 21 de febrero del 2003, publicada en la gaceta oficial 24757 del 11 de marzo del 2003.

Saludos, Iris Quintero de Simons – El Frente Lote 89
Marco
Numero de Lote: 233
Urbanización: Centinela

Mensaje por Marco »

directormedicoinmfr <directormedicoinmfr@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM
To: admin@altosdecerroazulresidencial.org

Excelente, a eso me refiero, todo el proyecto es privado y toda la infraestructura es privada, por ende el estado no va a poner ningún real para arreglarlas y todo el costo de mantenimiento debe ser pagados por la administración que dependería de los dueños que somos todos nosotros, pero según la ley el promotor nos debe dejar o entregar todo en perfectas condiciones , según la ley, que puede tener muchas interpretaciones. Saludos y mil gracias por su tenacidad.

reenviado desde PACAR administrador
Leslie "Marco" Lieurance, VP
Vecinos Vigilantes on Facebook
Vecinos Vigilantes on Twitter
Whats App group for emergencies only
Responder