Reunión de propietarios 2016

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
colmport
Numero de Lote: 61
Urbanización: Torreon

Re: Reunión de propietarios 2016

Mensaje por colmport »

Dear Friends and Neighbors:

I too attended the meeting of January 27 and it was both informative and distressing. Nevertheless, I believe it was good that all points of view were partially aired. Some useful information was exchanged.

I partially agree with the posting about the lack of civility. The meeting should have been run in a more orderly fashion. The first order of business is to determine if a quorum of all property owners was present (physically or by proxy). There was no quorum as pointed out by one lawyer. As such, no legal business could be conducted and no valid votes on any substantive matters taken.

Nevertheless, a vote was taken on whether to continue to meet as a group to exchange ideas. After a brief comment period, a vote should have been taken as to whether to accept the original agenda for the exchange of information or to amend the agenda as to what information would be exchanged in light of the fact that the meeting could conduct no legal business. This is how meetings are to be conducted legally. The first order of business, after determining if a quorum existed and thus if the meeting should be adjourned or merely become an exchange of views, is ALWAYS to either accept or to amend the agenda that remains. Once that vote is taken, the agenda or the amended agenda should proceed. Unfortunately, those who had an pre-exising agenda shouted down those who wanted to amend the agenda and the meeting descended into chaos. I made the trip for the sole purpose of voting and having my point heard. Neither happened. So be it.

What should have occurred is that both sides of the HOA issue should have been given equal time to speak. Those wishing to report on their work to create an association were permitted to give their presentation as they desired. Those who opposed the idea were not given equal time to present their views. This was indeed was a lack of common courtesy and it was inequitable to that group that represented more than half of the owners present.

Instead of presenting the opposing view, after the HOA proponents disseminated their information (which I will concede was good information to be shared); the proponents then launched into a diatribe against Eng. Correa; his boss and the attorney for the Administration. Some of what was stated was flat out lies and this so offended Ing. Correa and his representative that they departed. Given that the meeting was not legally substantive; I do not blame those being unfairly insulted from departing without comment. I believe that they should have taken the floor to rebut the lies and to set the record straight, however, some persons are more passive than aggressive.

I informed Ing. Correa and his Mr. Publio that my ONLY criticism of their running of the meeting was that they lacked the strength to bring the unruly crowd under control. I told them that they need a strong parliamentarian to set and to enforce rules; to allow reasoned debate BUT to set a limit and to tell people when it is time to sit down and to be quiet. They failed in this area but I attribute that to non confrontational personalities who are unwilling to redirect persons when they are out of control not rudeness.

What I learned from the meeting is that without a quorum of all property owners, no legal business can be lawfully conducted. Thus it is very likely that all meetings will merely be fora to exchange ideas and to discuss the same with our neighbors. I learned that I was correct that a HOA will require the unanimous or near unanimous agreement of all owners to be created in a form that will have any status under the law.

On the other hand, I heard some good ideas and some positive matters addressed by the CDF personnel. We should continue such meetings where we exchange information and agree, where possible, to advance the common good. We need to desist in taking polar opposite, all or nothing, positions and advance those matters where we can get near unanimous consent. Those that give rise to tension and disagreement should be abandoned.

If we can meet and discuss matters of common concern civilly, without insulting or shouting down those with differing ideas, we can indeed move forward. There is much we can all agree upon. None of us should abandon the common good in pursuit of 100% of an agenda that will never be ratified by even a majority of owners.

Dr. Mark P. Ort
iqsimons
Numero de Lote: 89
Urbanización: Frente

Mensaje por iqsimons »

SABEMOS QUE LOS MENSAJES QUE SE POSTEAN EN EL FORUM LLEGAN A LA CUENTA DE CORREO DE LO PROPIETARIOS REGISTRADOS.
LOS QUE QUIEREN INTERVENIR, ES NECESARIO ENTREN AL FORUM CON SU USUARIO Y PASWORD.
SI ALGUNO NO RECUERDA O NO TIENE SU USUARIO POR UNO U OTRO MOTIVO, FAVOR CONTACTAR AL SEÑOR LESLIE LIEURANCE QUE LES PUEDE APOYAR PARA QUE PUEDA INTERVENIR EN EL SITIO fórum.altosdecerroazulresidencial,org

COPIO AQUI MENSAJE QUE LLEGÓ DIRECTAMENTE A LA CUENTA DE CORREO DEL ADMINISTRADOR DEL FORUM Y DEBÍA LLEGAR AL SITIO DEL FORUM.
iqsimons

Mensaje por iqsimons »

SABEMOS QUE LOS MENSAJES QUE SE POSTEAN EN EL FORUM LLEGAN A LA CUENTA DE CORREO DE LO PROPIETARIOS REGISTRADOS.
LOS QUE QUIEREN INTERVENIR, ES NECESARIO ENTREN AL FORUM CON SU USUARIO Y PASWORD.
SI ALGUNO NO RECUERDA O NO TIENE SU USUARIO POR UNO U OTRO MOTIVO, FAVOR CONTACTAR AL SEÑOR LESLIE LIEURANCE QUE LES PUEDE APOYAR PARA QUE PUEDA INTERVENIR EN EL SITIO fórum.altosdecerroazulresidencial,org

SI AL LLEGAR EL MENSAJE A SU CUENTA DE CORREO EN EL CELULASR O A SU COMPUTADORA, MARCA REENVIAR LLEGA SOLAMENTE A UNA CUENTA DE CORREDO DE ADMINISTRACIÓN QUE LO VEN LAS PERSONAS QUE APOYAN EN EL MANEJO TECNICO DEL FORUM Y VELAN PARA QUE LAS REGLAS SE CUMPLAN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPIO AQUI MENSAJE QUE LLEGÓ DIRECTAMENTE A LA CUENTA DE CORREO DEL ADMINISTRADOR,

De: Serafin Contreras [mailto:serafin@contrerasg.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de enero de 2016 08:47 a.m.
Para: admin@altosdecerroazulresidencial.org
Asunto: Re: Pro Altos de Cerro Azul Residencial (PACAR) Daily Digest

El tiempo es oro. EL tiewmpo es tan valioso como el dinero. Me senti abusado y ultrajado en mi tiempo. NO es justo que hagan eso. Los mederadores se dejaron quitar el liderazgo. Desde el prinicipio se noto que algunos llegaron con deseos de pelear y no entiendo tanta comnflictividad. YO ya no tengo tiempo para reuniones vac'ias y sin liderazgo. Me sali a las 5 porque no me queria dejar ultrajar m'as en mi tiempo.

Lamento que gente educada y con t'itulos se comporten como matones de barrio.

Seraf'in Contreras Galeano
Vigia 136

Dr. Serafin Contreras Galeano
Ministerio Interdenominacional
Renuevo De Plenitud.
avechaser
Numero de Lote: 142

Mensaje por avechaser »

Itzel
Compartimos su frustración con la reunión pero por menos sirvió para demostrarnos por una vez y por todas el estado de anarquía que existe porque no hay una sola figura legal con derecho de mando dentro del residencial. No hay orden. Lo más absurdo era que un grupo quería obligarnos a votar para desaprobar el informe del Comité Fundacional antes de siquiera haber la sala escuchado el informe. Muy democrático!
Otras situaciones vergonzosas eran el retiro de los funcionarios del Administrador sin tener el permiso de los propietarios para hacerlo y las muestras de jubileo con que algunos propietarios parecían recibir a esos mismos funcionarios en la antesala de salida. Debían quedarse a explicar cuáles eran las cosas que se estaba diciendo que eran incorrectos, y entonces presentar su informe de gastos como debía ser. Esperamos que recapaciten y expliquen.
De todas maneras, es evidente que el estatus quo solo trae confrontaciones, pérdidas de tiempo y ninguna solución. El Comité ha trabajado con el fin de restaurar el diseño original y oficial del proyecto que era un residencial privado manejado por una Asociación de Propietarios y un Administrador, cada uno ocupando el puesto que le corresponda. Parece que les cuestan a algunas personas creerlo, así fue la visión del promotor desde el día cero y tenemos los documentos para probarlo. En los próximos días vamos a compartirlos.

Esther y Bill
142/143 El Torreón
iqsimons

Mensaje por iqsimons »

COPIO MESNAJE QUE LLEGÓ A LA CUENTA DE CORREO DEL ADMINISTRADOR

De: Felice Delgado [mailto:ydelgado@cwpanama.net]
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de enero de 2016 01:25 p.m.

Todos los que fuimos a la reunión nos sentimos como usted y estamos en la misma situación que pone a pensar en que forma la Administradora trata a sus asociados esto da mucho en que pensar si se estarán a haciendo las cosas bien de parte de Melo o algo esconden qué no quiere que los propietarios se enteren esto pasa cuando uno compra directo un lote con ellos si te lo financian ellos al principio hasta por 3 años después te venden a un banco ellos cobran su plata y uno embarcado con un banco qué hasta a veces ni conoce que se puede esperar de esta empresa. Yo creo que es hora que nuestra voces se hagan sentir y hacer valer nuestros derechos.
Felice Delgado
AG 4 El Guardian
Enviado desde mi ALCATEL ONETOUCH POP2(4.5)
colmport

Mensaje por colmport »

Dear Friends and Neighbors:

I believe we all wish to see democracy in action. There are approximately 1,600.00 properties in Altos de Cerro Azul. We should determine a means to contact each and every property owner to determine who is in favor of the creation of a HOA and who are opposed. If there are 1,600.00 properties, the will of at least 801 of the properties, as expressed by their owners each lot representing one vote, should prevail.

If more than 801 votes are cast for one situation or for the other; the remaining property owners should respect the will of the majority just as we are required to do in the election of our President, representative to the National Assembly and to other referendums. Any owners voting against the HOA could not be compelled to join or to pay fees, however, it is probable that most people would accept the will of a majority in an open vote just as we accept the results in other elections irrespective of our individual votes cast. Until such a meaningful action is undertaken, arguments over whether a tree falling in the forest makes any noise if there is no one to hear is futile and accomplishes absolutely nothing except to pit neighbor against neighbor as we witnessed at the last gathering we attended on January 27, 2016 and at each I have attended in the past.

An alternative, if no one believes a vote would obtain the participation of more than 801 properties, would be to agree upon those topics that can obtain consensus and to promote the same. Any idea that is unlikely to obtain the approval of a majority should be buried, never to be raised again. Dead ideas, like dead organisms, tend to emit a nauseating stench that is not healthy for anyone.

Like my fellow law professor said at the recent meeting, we should attempt to reach consensus. Consensus is not the forcing of one's person's ideas down the throats of others who find them undesirable. Consensus is the winnowing of ideas whereby you throw out any and all ideas that are not agreed upon and settle upon those that are agreed upon. We can, and we should, move forward on those areas that find consensus and that therefore promote the common good.

Mark P. Ort
iqsimons

Mensaje por iqsimons »

Copio a continuación mensaje que llegó al administrador:

De: UPA Eduardo Smith [mailto:esmith@cwpanama.net]
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de enero de 2016 08:40 a.m.

Me uno a Itzel Fong,

Solo digo Amén a todo lo expresado por ella. Tenemos que mejorar!

Eduardo Smith
El Alcázar 134
iqsimons

Mensaje por iqsimons »

RESUMEN AYUDA MEMORIA - REUNION GENERAL DE PROPIETARIOS DEL 27 ENERO DE 2016

1. Tal como fue organizado, en conjunto con la Administradora los Altos de Cerro Azul, S. A. y el Comité Directivo Fundacional (CDF) , se convocó a los propietarios a una reunión general realizada el 27 de enero de 2016, lo cual fue debidamente divulgado.

2. Para dar inicio a la reunión, el moderador indicó que eran 1,600 lotes y se mencionó en ese momento que habían 143 poderes en manos de un propietario. Asimismo se anunció que habían 43 propietarios presentes que habían firmado. También habían otros poderes simples de representación a voz y voto y propietarios que estaban en proceso de la formación de la fila de registro como constancia de asistencia.

3. Respecto a los puntos de la agenda, se hicieron varias propuestas, mismas que fueron secundadas, a saber:

a) Adicionar en la agenda el votar si se quería o no una asociación.
b) Cambiar el orden de los puntos de la agenda para que primeramente se recibiera el informe financiero y gestión de la administradora.
c) Mantener la agenda como estaba y se diera inicio a la reunión y que en los puntos donde correspondía se procediera a introducir los temas de las propuestas a) y b
Aquí señalados en este punto 3.

Para ejercer el voto sobre estas propuestas, se discutió el tema del quórum y se concluyó que el mismo no existía en función de la contabilización y datos informados por el moderador, cuando se hizo la verificación de la lista de asistencia y los poderes otorgados.
Se planteó que dadas las actuales circunstancias de cómo se operaba de hecho y no de derecho y la forma como se hacían las cosas desde hace más de 20 años, se propuso y secundó que fuese por consenso para darle legalidad, formalidad y continuar con la reunión.

4. El moderador solicitó a los presentes de la reunión que se decidiera si se continuaba la reunión con la agenda de la convocatoria. Finalmente se aprobó por consenso que el Comité directivo dieran su informe y continuara la reunión con la agenda presentada y que los otros temas propuestos fueran expuestos donde correspondía.

5. Resuelto el problema de continuar la reunión con la agenda previamente anunciada, se entró a considerar las propuestas y la mayoría votó por la c), es decir dejar la agenda tal como se había convocado y se procediera a recibir el informe del Comité Directivo Fundacional y otros señalados, quienes ya habían recibido un mandato en mayo de 2015, para resolver en conjunto con la Administradora Los Altos de Cerro Azul, la legalización y funcionamiento de una asociación.

6. Presentado el informe del punto 1) de la agenda, se preguntó si por medio de una asociación se podía cobrar a los morosos, aclarándose que: esa pregunta era parte del trabajo de los abogados a contratar; que por consultas legales hechas aparentemente era viable mediante la aplicación de leyes y reglamentaciones donde se vincula la responsabilidad de un propietario para cubrir los gastos de mantenimiento y reparación de la calles dentro del residencial, en vista de que estas fueron declaradas como privadas.

7. Siguiendo con lo que se había aprobado por consenso de desarrollar la agenda tal como se había informado, le correspondía a la señora Nayda Pérez , que estaba explicando las alternativas de la asesoría jurídica para constituir la Asociación, cuando el moderado salió del seno de la reunión y a su retorno, sin mediar palabra alguna, tomó el micrófono y comunicó que los representantes del Grupo Melo se retiraban de la reunión porque se les había irrespetado y se habían dicho mentiras, dejando a los propietarios en el salón de reunión.

8. Esta situación no permitió que se terminara formalmente con el orden de la agenda aprobada y por manifestación y para extrañeza de los propietarios presentes, ese no fue el juicio, ni tampoco fue la percepción.

9. En el calor de la situación, los propietarios presentes que casi eran la mayoría, se mantuvieron en el salón de la reunión y acordaron:

a) Dirigir una nota a los señores Melo expresando la falta de respeto de sus colaboradores
b) Realizar una reunión para considerar la situación actual y definir la ruta a seguir.
colmport

Mensaje por colmport »

Friends and Neighbors:

My recollection of the meeting was similar to that reported, however, my recollection of what I experienced and that I witnessed differed in some important aspects.

The meeting was called to order. It was immediately determined that no quorum existed to allow the conduct of any legal business as thee were not 801 properties represented. It was agreed by a majority of persons present to conduct an informal meeting to discuss concerns of the owners present.

Some owners wanted to limit the meeting to a pre-ordained agenda that lacked the input of the majority of owners or even of the majority of those in attendance. A majority of owners present and through proxies, desired to discuss the need for and the legality of the formation of a Homeowner's Association (HOA) and whether any of their funds should be expended to pursue this endeavor which was opposed by a 2 to 1 margin of votes present.

Despite being representative on only 1/3 of the votes present; it was agreed to allow the CDF to give its presentation. It was inferred that the majority of owners represented would be given equal time for the discussion of the issue of whether a HOA was desirable and how their money should be expended.

The meeting proceeded with the CDF personnel making their presentation. The meeting then descended into chaos with members of a small minority taking the floor to defame the Melo organizations and the employees of the same. Rather than restoring order; directing those out of order to sit down and to be quiet; and allowing the majority view to be presented, as requested at the onset; the Melo personnel announced that they were not there to be insulted and lied about and that they were thus leaving the meeting.

Because the majority of owners present or represented could not be heard; those representing the majority of owners who wanted a voice also departed with the proxies of the owners represented. When the remaining minority continued to agitate and demand that complaints be made against the Melo employees rather than to discuss the matters for which a majority appeared to entertain; those of us who remained to represent the majority view also departed.

I would hope that future meetings are presided over by a STRONG parliamentarian who can and who will take control of the meeting (formal and legally constituted or informal for the purpose of discussion among interested owners in the absence of an 801 owner quorum) so that all views can be aired fully and fairly. Allowing a rowdy group representing a small minority to hijack the meeting; to shout down the representatives of the majority of properties in attendance (in person or by proxy) and to incite chaos is a waste of the time and of the effort each of us devoted to preparing for and by attending a meeting where we hoped to discuss our views civilly. If we cannot meet in a civilized manner; I strongly recommend that such gatherings not be convened in the future. Let each group of like minded individuals meet as they please with those with whom they share opinions. Let each of us individually interact with the Administration, as we do currently without difficulty, conflict or through an intermediary that may not express our wishes.

Mark P. Ort
Responder