Christmas donation for Guards and Club Workers / Donación de Navidad para los guardias y los trabajadores del club

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
Responder
Joe Hummer
Numero de Lote: 158C
Urbanización: Fortaleza

Christmas donation for Guards and Club Workers / Donación de Navidad para los guardias y los trabajadores del club

Mensaje por Joe Hummer »

Hello to all:

It’s Christmas time yet again. To help out those that would like to contribute to a small Christmas gift ($$) to the security guards and the folks at the club, Brenda and I are doing the same collection this year again. We usually give $5.00 each for the 10 guards ($50.00) and 9 workers ($45.00) at the club. If you do contribute, let me know to whom you want it to go to, guards, club, or both. I make out a Banco General check for each one and pass them out just before Christmas. Also included with each check is a list with all the names, lot area & number of those that donated. If you want to remain anonymous, let me know. If you would like to pay us later (after Christmas), just let me know how much and to whom it goes and I’ll collect from you later.

Es tiempo de Navidad una vez más. Para ayudar a aquellos que quieran contribuir con un pequeño regalo de Navidad ($$) a los guardias de seguridad y a la gente del club, Brenda y yo estamos haciendo la misma colección este año nuevamente. Usualmente damos $ 5.00 cada uno por los 10 guardias ($ 50.00) y 9 trabajadores ($ 45.00) en el club. Si contribuye, dígame a quién quiere que vaya, guardias, club o ambos. Saco un cheque del Banco General para cada uno y los paso justo antes de Navidad. También se incluye con cada cheque una lista con todos los nombres, área de lote y númeror de los que donaron. Si quieres permanecer anónimo, házmelo saber. Si desea pagarnos más tarde (después de Navidad), solo dígame cuánto y a quién va y lo recaudaré más tarde.

To contribute:

En Panama:

Deposite en la siguiente cuenta:

Joseph Hummer
Banco General
Cuenta Corriente : 0338010319827

Por favor envíe su nombre, área y número de lote, número de teléfono, dirección de correo electrónico y el monto de la donación. También indique si desea permanecer anónimo en el informe.

In the USA or Canada:

Mail check to:

SunTrust Bank
Attn:Special Handling
VA-RIC-9292
P.O. Box 27572
Richmond, VA 23261-7572.

Made out to: Joseph Hummer
Be sure to include my checking acct. # 2112064181 on the check.

Please email your name, lot area and number, telephone number in the USA or Canada, email address, and the amount of the donation. Also please indicate if you would like to remain anonymous in the report. I'll keep an eye out for it and email you when it is received.

You can also call me at my Magic Jack number 321-352-4841. I hear it ring most of the time and answer it. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks for helping,

Joe Hummer
Fortaleza 158C
jehflu@gmail.com
Panama 6675-1193
USA 321-352-4841
Responder