Donations of funds to form association in USA or Canada

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
Responder
Joe Hummer
Numero de Lote: 158C
Urbanización: Fortaleza

Donations of funds to form association in USA or Canada

Mensaje por Joe Hummer »

We have recieved requests from owners about a way for people living in the US or Canada to donate to the association forming account without having to pay a fee to wire funds to an international bank?

Yes there is a way by mailing a check in my name, Joseph Hummer, to my bank account in the USA. When received and cleared, I will make a deposit to the Banco General account here in Panama in your name.

Mail check to:

SunTrust Bank
Attn:Special Handling
VA-RIC-9292
P.O. Box 27572
Richmond, VA 23261-7572.

Be sure to include my checking acct. # 2112064181 on the check.

Please email me your name, lot area and number, telephone number in the USA or Canada, email address, and the amount of the donation. Please also indicate if you would like to remain anonomous in the reports. I'll keep an eye out for it and email you when it is received.

You can also call me at my majic jack number 321-352-4841. I hear it ring most of the time and answer it. If I don't answer, leave a messsge and I'll call you back.

We as owners can make this happen for the benefit of all. Each of us needs to donating a small amount to make this happen. We need at least $8,000 - $10,000 in the fund to be able to meet most of the financial obligations of forming an association. Please help out if you want this community to stay a GATED residential area. All donation and expenses (with receipts) will be noted in a report for all to see at any time. All funds collected that are not used will be deposited in the Association's bank account.

Please forward this to other owners you might know in the USA or Canada who might help out also.

Thanks for being concerned and helping out.

Sincerly,

Joe Hummer
jehflu@gmail.com
Fortaleza 158C
Panama 6675-1193
USA 321-352-4841
Responder