Work Report

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
Responder

Will you attend the Tuesday talk at 10:30 am at The Club?

Yes. I will attend.
33%
No. I will not attend.
67%

Votos totales: 3

Marco
Numero de Lote: 233
Urbanización: Centinela

Work Report

Mensaje por Marco »

Ing. Correa has consented to talk to those of us living in Los Altos de Cerro Azul about the work of the Administrator in 2015 and planned for 2016 which he was unable to present at the January meeting.
The presentation will be Tuesday 22nd of March at 10:30 am at The Club.
This is NOT a detailed financial report or discussion of an HOA.

I for one am interested in maintenance and improvements to the development. Those of you who plan to attend please fill in the poll above. Based on the response we can project the slides on the TV at The Club.

Hope to see you there.
Leslie "Marco" Lieurance, VP
Vecinos Vigilantes on Facebook
Vecinos Vigilantes on Twitter
Whats App group for emergencies only
itzelfong
Numero de Lote: 170-171
Urbanización: Torreon

Re: Work Report

Mensaje por itzelfong »

No podré asistir. Por favor incluir en el programa del 2016, especies de arbustos y árboles que provean alimento a las aves. Creo que ya está contemplada una siembra... pero podemos hacer una lista entre todos aquí. Ejemplo: Las Cecropias, proveen alimento para tángaras y tucanes, no son muy ornamentales que digamos, pero tampoco ocupan mucho espacio ni requiere mantenimiento especial, son silvestres. Saludos,
Marco
Numero de Lote: 233
Urbanización: Centinela

Re: Work Report

Mensaje por Marco »

Well the polling function I put in the previous post doesn't work through the digest.

So, for those who plan on attending the talk next Tuesday just send me a quick email.

leslie.lieurance@gmail.com

Thanks,
Leslie "Marco" Lieurance, VP
Vecinos Vigilantes on Facebook
Vecinos Vigilantes on Twitter
Whats App group for emergencies only
Responder