Private Transporation and Medical Services in our Community

Este espacio es para solicitar o proveer información a otros residentes.
Por ejemplos anunciar cosas para vender o comprar, recomendar o solicitar un servicio como plomeria, jardineria, pintura, etc. Vender o comprar un auto u otras cosas como muebles, electrodomesticos, etc.
Propaganda para actividades commercial no es aceptable.

This space is to ask for or provide information to other residents.
Examples are things to sell or buy, look for or recommend a service like a plumber, gardener, etc. Sell or buy a car or other things like furniture, appliances etc.
Advertising for commercial activities is not acceptable.
Responder
Jonathan
Numero de Lote: 100
Urbanización: Torreon

Private Transporation and Medical Services in our Community

Mensaje por Jonathan »

Dear neighbors,

I am pleased to share with you about 2 important services that are now being offered 24/7 in Los Altos de Cerro Azul community by neighbours that are property owners and are living permanently in the mountain.

Private Transportation Services: (speak fluent English and Spanish)

Services offered:
-Airport Transfers to and from Cerro Azul
-Transfers from Cerro Azul to the city or vice-versa
-Transfers inside our community, Comasa or Vistamares Viewpoint
-Trips by the hour are available for whenever you need to go to the City for groceries, shopping or paying bills
-Transfers to "Romeo and Juliet" and "El patriarca" hiking trails
-Trips to San Blas (365 Caribbean Islands of the Guna Yala Region, we organise everything for you)
-City Tours (Panama Canal, Casco Viejo or Old Town, Causeway, Ancon Hill or Cerro Ancon, Old Panama)
-Tours and trips all around Panama
-Courier and parcels services as well as haulage. (Paying Bills, Supermarket, Pharmacy items, etc...)
-We also can arrange trips in small buses up to 16 passengers or more if required.

Advantages:
1-My wife and myself live permanently in Los Altos de Cerro Azul and will be available 24/7 for any emergency service aswell.
2-You can book your trips with months in advance or simply call us for an emergency or last minute trip.
3-We speak fluent English and Spanish.
4-Hold the "Special Tourism Service" plate that allows to make private transportation and tours in Panama.
5-I Hold the "E3 professional" drivers license which allows to drive vehicles with capacity of up to 60 passengers.
6-The vehicles we are using are very comfortable 4x4 Toyota LandCruiser Prado for up to 7 passengers and with lots of space to transport big luggage and big items.

Contact us at:
Cellphone: +507 67921010 (also whatsapp)
Email: info@pbacorporation.com

Health care services in Los Altos de Cerro Azul

Services:

-Consultations at Home
-Blood pressure test
-Prescriptions
-Emergencies Services

Advantage:
-Visits to your home
-Irving and Aubrey are doctors who live permanently in Los Altos de Cerro Azul
-Availability 24/7 for emergencies
-In case of a serious emergency they will be there to assist you while waiting for the ambulance

I was not able to retrieve more information about the services they offer however feel free to contact them for any other information about their services.

Contact Information:

Irving
Cellphone: +507 67947873 (also whatsapp)
Aubrey
Cellphone: +507 64012500 (also whatsapp)
Adjuntos
IMG_9220_opt (1).jpg
IMG_9220_opt (1).jpg (112.6 KiB) Visto 4533 veces
Última edición por Jonathan el Mar Jul 04, 2017 4:34 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Evelyn Fiddes
Numero de Lote: 75
Urbanización: Centinela

Re: Private Transporation and Medical Services in our Commun

Mensaje por Evelyn Fiddes »

Excelente noticia! Buen servicio!
Responder