unbelievable death

Este espacio es para solicitar o proveer información a otros residentes.
Por ejemplos anunciar cosas para vender o comprar, recomendar o solicitar un servicio como plomeria, jardineria, pintura, etc. Vender o comprar un auto u otras cosas como muebles, electrodomesticos, etc.
Propaganda para actividades commercial no es aceptable.

This space is to ask for or provide information to other residents.
Examples are things to sell or buy, look for or recommend a service like a plumber, gardener, etc. Sell or buy a car or other things like furniture, appliances etc.
Advertising for commercial activities is not acceptable.
Responder
rob
Numero de Lote: 16
Urbanización: Centinela

unbelievable death

Mensaje por rob »

I cannot believe this, but it happened.
Wayne Johnson (Marlon), my very good neighbor just died. He was hospitilized with a food poisoning from a food he ate in Colon. He was admitted to St. Thomas hospital 2 weeks ago. He developed a rare ??? bacteria while in the hospital, preventing his imune system from working. He died unexpectedly, leaving his wife & 3 daughters. He was anly about 45 yrs. old. Funeral is at Leo's cemetary wed. 25th.
Sorry Marlon, you did not deserve this-- God be with you. We'll do what we can to help your family.
Those who knew him, knew a very kind and giving person. He loved his 2 dogs & family very much.
We will try to help by placing his 2 dogs in a foster home. Both well behaved --1-- 3 yr.old beautiful chow mixed, loves attention. 1-- 1 1/2 yr. old german shepherd. both males.
Those who want to help the family with donations, contact me. 297 7240
Axel
Numero de Lote: 57
Urbanización: Fortin

Re: unbelievable death

Mensaje por Axel »

I'm sorry to hear this Rob. This could have been a nosocomial infection acquired in the hospital. Unfortunately, this is becoming a regular occurrence in Panama, especially in public hospitals.
huglyn1104
Numero de Lote: 207

Mensaje por huglyn1104 »

We are sorry to hear about your neighbor and friend's sudden demise. Such a tragic death. We are touched by your kind gesture about his family. We will call you when we get back to Cerro Azul. We just got back from France last night. You take care and Nubia. God Bless.

Lyn and Hugo
Lyn Sierra
midavis77
Numero de Lote: 198B

Mensaje por midavis77 »

Our deepest sympathy. Unfortunatly, like stated before by other residents is common in Panama. God bless you for all your help and his family. We are sending you this email from our pick up, we are our way to the interior. Will call you on our way back home. What is your lote no.?

Mike and Susan Davis
Responder