$25,000...!! Lot for sale/Lote en venta

Este espacio es para solicitar o proveer información a otros residentes.
Por ejemplos anunciar cosas para vender o comprar, recomendar o solicitar un servicio como plomeria, jardineria, pintura, etc. Vender o comprar un auto u otras cosas como muebles, electrodomesticos, etc.
Propaganda para actividades commercial no es aceptable.

This space is to ask for or provide information to other residents.
Examples are things to sell or buy, look for or recommend a service like a plumber, gardener, etc. Sell or buy a car or other things like furniture, appliances etc.
Advertising for commercial activities is not acceptable.
Responder
212CENTINELA
Numero de Lote: 212
Urbanización: Centinela

$25,000...!! Lot for sale/Lote en venta

Mensaje por 212CENTINELA »

Good day
I am selling my lot at 212 Centinela, reasonable offers accepted. 1,757.49m2..
Saludos
David
Whatsapp +447923257156
Última edición por 212CENTINELA el Jue Oct 10, 2019 7:24 am, editado 1 vez en total.
212CENTINELA

Re: Lot for sale/Lote en venta

Hi There
Just wanted to bring this back to the top of the list! I'm looking for a quick sale as I'm no longer in a position to construct so will accept offers as low as $25,000...!!
212CENTINELA

Re: $25,000...!! Lot for sale/Lote en venta

The lot is now sold. I must say I am amazed I had to drop the price so low to finally sell it after so many years trying, especially considering how much Melo are selling lots for which are far inferior to this. It makes me a little sad that nobody else could see the incredible beauty of the land and the views that we experienced on every visit. Unfortunately personal circumstances meant I was not able to build my dream home but would just like to say how much pleasure we got out of our visits over the years with my growing family and got to meet some terrific people. Los Altos de Cerro Azul is truly a special place and I wish all residents an amazing future.
Kind Regards
David
Responder